Let’s repeat something: WOKE AF™ is not for beginners
Glad we’ve cleared that up. Beginners, we mean no offense. We tell you this because we care about your safety (and the safety of the weights). If you’re still considering taking WOKE AF before you’re ready, we cannot be held liable should they find you sitting atop a pull-up bar singing praise to the Buck.
WOKE AF is our highest stimulant pre-workout. It’s for the insane, the insatiable, and those who refuse to accept anything less than reaching energy levels over 9,000. It’s formulated with clinically studied ingredients (at their clinical doses) to help deliver pump, endurance, focus, and performance. But that’s just the quality you expect from any BUCKED UP product. What’s truly astonishing about WOKE AF is the combination of stimulants.
Think of your energy like a rocket. Caffeine goes off first, sending you skyward. Synephrine and Dendrobium kick into gear next; breaking atmosphere, hanging out in space, looking down on all the mere mortals — how small they all look from the “heavens.”
Many high stimulant pre-workouts use ingredients that burst too hard & fast, and cause engine failure or premature fuel store depletion. Not us. WOKE AF is formulated to shoot you into space, let you soar for hours, and still provide you with a nice, soft landing. In other words, no “Houston, we have a problem,” and no crash.
You can trust WOKE AF to help with
- Unparalleled, long-lasting energy
- Powerful Pumps (Almost)
- Eternal Endurance
- Increased Athletic Performance
- Mood, motivation, and focus
- Dendrobium: An ancient Chinese herb, used as an energy boosting agent. It has seen an increase in demand since the ban of ephedrine and DMAA due to its similarities with geranium, the plant famously known for its extract used in the production of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.* Bonus: may boost metabolism
- Synephrine: Synephrine HCl, also known as bitter orange extract. Synephrine in its hydrochloride form has been shown to be more bioavailable in the body. A very potent stimulant, this compound has become a staple for stim junkies. Stacked with dendrobium, this formula has not just one, but two ingredients to mimic the effects of the banned ephedrine plant.* Bonus: may aid in fat loss goals via thermogenesis
- Caffeine: Increased to 333mg, WOKE AF is specifically formulated for those with an already developed high tolerance to stimulants.*
- Beta-Alanine: Increased to 3.2g for extended training sessions.*
- Citrulline: 6g for maximal blood flow (PUMP)
HOW TO STACK
- PUMP-ocalypse: For even greater pumps & strength gains (20-30 minutes pre-workout) Sleep Support: Hate to break it to you, stim junkies but you need to sleep at some point. (one serving before bed [will not cause drowsiness])
- Buck Feed Grass-Fed Whey Protein: You know what it does.
- The Original BCAA: For muscle recovery, endurance, and added hydration (one serving during workout and/or sipped throughout the day)
- RAW Beta-Alanine: Known for causing paresthesia (tingles), this powerful amino acid has been shown to improve endurance, stamina, athletic performance, and may even aid in muscle recovery. Like creatine, its effects occur from a buildup of beta-alanine in the system, therefore you can reap extra benefits from adding extra to your supplement regimen. (One serving with your OG BCAAs to sip throughout the day, or if you’re insane, with your WOKE AF 15-30 minutes pre-workout)
- Six Point Creatine: For increased strength, power, endurance, and oh so much more (one serving post-workout or pre-workout)